Over the years, the XP DEUS has continued to evolve, especially with the FREE software updates allowing the user to benefit from our advancing technology without the need to buy a new machine.
XP have been regularly introducing new accessories, such as the MI-6 pin pointer which connects directly to the DEUS, let’s not forget the super light and incredibly stable new HF coils which have taken the Deus to a new level.
This month XP are pleased to announce the upcoming release of 3 new search coils for the DEUS accompanied by a new FREE version 5 update which will also be available soon.
The new update allows you to accept and use the X35 coils and all their features listed above without the need to buy a completely new detector! Also the version 5 update includes some new features to the WS4 and WS5 wireless headphones, now they have become even more versatile!
WS4 / WS5 new features:
- TX Power
- Automatic Ground Tracking
- Frequency offset (35 frequencies with the new X35)
- Iron volume
- Audio Response
These new version 5 settings are active even if you do not have a new X35 coil. A nice gift for all DEUS owners who just use the headphones!3 NEW Coils!
Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7kHz to 27.7kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
A new Boost mode is now an option on frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4 kHz and can significantly increase detection depth on highly conductive targets, such as large masses and large Silver coins. For added performance on such targets we recommend the larger coils such as the 34/28 cm (13” x11”) or the 28cm (11”) round coil. These new coils will be available as options at the same prices as the previous coils from the end of July 2018, and they will be supplied as standard with the DEUS from September 2018.
X35 coil main characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”) and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.