XP Adventis II
The XP Adventis 2, more powerful, more sensitive and quicker than ever before. The faster recovery means the ability to find deeper targets even when they are near iron. The Adventis II also comes as standard with the new 9” coil & cover. The frequency shifter on the Adventis II will allow the user to minimise interference from other machines. The XP cordless headphone system is now incorporated within the circuit board of each model, allowing the new XP cordless headphones to be used with the Adventis II with a choice of channels.
XP ’s opinion
This evolution of the Adventis XP Detector profits from a completely new electronic circuit, having new functions such as:
- The wireless headphone: the transmitter is now integrated on the circuit boards of these four new detectors. It has been designed with two switchable channels. A FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors enables the two output channels to be toggled quickly and easily: CH 1 or CH 2.
- Changing frequency: a new switch (FREQ SHIFT) enables the detection frequency (Freq. 1 or Freq. 2) to be set to reduce any interference from other XP devices being used nearby.
- New analogical filters improving the detection of targets in iron infested areas. The masking circle generated by the iron is greatly reduced. Targets of interest in iron infested areas can therefore be detected more easily, thus enabling sweeping operations to be carried out more quickly.
- We have also improved the gradation of the sensitivity settings, which are now far more precise. We have "zoomed in" on the range of sensitivity settings, enabling greater fine-tuning in your adjustments giving you the easiest possible sensitivity adjustments.
XP Adventis 2 metal detector features:
- Improved sensitivity settings
- New 9” Carbon fibre coil & cover
- New versatile hipmount bag
- Microprocessor analysis of signals
- All metal: Motion mode
- Ground exlusion: adjustable
- Light and perfectly balanced
- Tough polypropylene arm cup
- Fibreglass lower stem
- Battery life Alkaline: 50 hours