Please enter your Membership Number when prompted (10% Discount already applied to advertised price). All discounted purchases can ONLY be purchased in full, finance is not available. Any orders received for these reduced prices where finance has been selected and applied for will be immediately cancelled upon receipt. Please select Paypal or Worldpay (Credit/Debit cards) as payment when completing your order.
1 YEARS FREE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
The X-TERRA 305 is the solid no-nonsense introduction to Metal detecting with Minelab metal detectors. A lightweight, easy to use, coin and treasure-hunting detector designed the beginner looking for a more serious start or for the hobbyist who does not want or need the top of the range machine. The X-TERRA 305 is suitable for the whole family and there is even a short shaft available for keen youngsters. Despite being ultra-lightweight and so easy to use there is no compromise on quality or performance - Minelab’s designers used innovative, lateral thinking and the very latest in digital technology to design the X-TERRA Series of detectors.
The X-TERRA 305 is packed with features, functionality and enhanced setting options. This detector delivers results, value and more…in fact some might think that Minelab made it too good!!! A no nonsense detector perfect for those seeking a high performance entry-level metal detector.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, then new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) waterproof coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).