The Safari is the much anticipated replacement for the Minelab Quattro model and is the first of the Minelab range of metal detectors to feature FBS technology. This Safari is better balanced, faster and thanks to the new 11" Pro search head it is deeper (the same head as is fitted to top of the range stablemate Minelab E-Trac) Discrimination via redesigned filtering circuitry is also much improved giving outstanding performance on trashy sites where targets are close to iron.
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes
- Four programmable user modes
- Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale.
- Fully automatic and manual sensitivity control options.
- New VCO pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
- Improved ground filtering and discrimination
- Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale
- Target volume adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort
- Well balanced, ergonomic design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.