With a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased durability and sensitivity, Garrett’s new Pro-Pointer II has everything you’ve come to trust from the original…and more!
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
Lost Pinpointer Alarm
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
Lanyard Attachment Clip
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
Increased Durability and Sensitivity
Faster Retuning Capability
Fast on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
• Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
• Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
• Help gauge target size/distance
• Help identify edges of large target
• Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
Other key features:
• Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
• Pinpoint tip detection
• 360° side scan detection area
• LED light for low light uses
• Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
• Automatic tuning
• Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
• Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
• Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
• 9 volt battery included
• Woven belt holster included