Please enter your Membership Number when prompted (10% Discount already applied to advertised price). All discounted purchases can ONLY be purchased in full, finance is not available. Any orders received for these reduced prices where finance has been selected and applied for will be immediately cancelled upon receipt. Please select Paypal or Worldpay (Credit/Debit cards) as payment when completing your order.
1 YEARS FREE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
WHILST STOCKS LAST YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
GARRETT EASY STOW HEADPHONES
GARRETT CONTROL BOX COVER
Garrett's latest Metal Detector, designed specifically for international detectorists including those of the UK and Europe.
A perfect upgrade to the Ace 250, the large DD coil fitted to this machine will significantly increase your search area and provide further depth to your searching.
- Powerful, large 28 x 22 cm PROformance Double-D searchcoil. new DD configuration coil provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference. Garrett’s blunted tip and tail design further extends the coil’s search area and offers improved searching along obstacles.
- Enhanced Iron Resolution™—Coin and relic hunters will appreciate the more precise control over how much iron discrimination to apply. This feature is used to help separate good treasure targets from adjacent iron trash.
- Higher Frequency—New 8.25 kHz frequency offers improved ability to detect small, conductive targets (such as small gold nuggets) than previous ACE detectors
- Improved Audio—Tone ID optimized to indicate distinctions between ferrous and non-ferrous targets.
- Volume-control headphones—Garrett’s ClearSound Easy Stow headphones are included.
PROformance Double-D searchcoil
- Powerful, large 28 x 22 cm PROformance Double-D searchcoil,
- Double-D configuration provides greater detection depth and perform performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference,
- Long, narrow detection field provides excellent scanning coverage and target separation ability, as compared to conventional coils,
- Garrett exclusive: blunted tip and tail design further extended coil’s total scan area and offers improved searching along obstacles (walls, fencing, etc),
- Optimized for maximum detection depth on small relics and coin-sized targets,
- Excellent ground visibility through coil,
- Rugged, Rhino-Tough epoxy- filled construction,
- Waterproof design; near-neutral buoyancy in water.