Garrett AT Pro International metal detector include
Land headphones, Camo Digger's Pouch, At Pro Camo Cap, 8.5'' x 11'' DD Coil Cover
A true all-rounder, can be used in fresh or salt water, on salt wet beaches, inland, just about anywhere you want to search, a huge advantage is of course is that due to its underwater capability you don’t have to worry about our lovely British weather, this detector is fast becoming a very popular machine not only in UK but all over Europe, not to be confused with the American version AT Pro (no International in the name) the AT Pro International can hold its own amongst the best out there. The International version has a broader range of Iron discrimination and a better tonal band for our older coinage plus depth reading is in cm being European !
Garrett AT Pro’s All Terrain Capabilities
- Relic Hunting,
- Coin Shooting,
- Cache Hunting,
- Jewellery Hunting,
- Shallow Water Searching,
- Beach Hunting,
- Competition Events,
- Mineralized Soil Areas,
- Advanced Target Separation,
- Fast Recovery Speed,
- Professional Audio Mode for Additional Target Info
Garrett AT Pro International metal detector features:
- Coil: 8.5’’ x 11’’ PROformance™ DD submersible search coil
- Pro Mode Audio™: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use touchpads to set iron discrimination on one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash.
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dust, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- Iron Audio™: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target’s conductivity from another.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewellery
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- 6 Search Modes: (3 Standards, 3 Pro modes)
- 3 Audio Tone ID Levels
- Iron Discrimination: 40 (select 0 to 39)
- 8 Depth Adjustments
Beach metal detecting:
- AT Pro International can be used for Wet/Salt Sand where salt mineralisation has dispersed (sand below the tide line).
- The coil can be submersed in fresh water,
- For use on wet and dry sand.